The word "Swasthya" mrans as it is. As we embark on a national diagnostics cum dispensary services program to prevent diseases by early detection and timely interventions, Sai swasthya centre's have been planned.
The program will be instituted in various states over the next few years with 250 centre's across India.
- Diagnostics + dispensary (can be done in phases)
- Blood tests/ lab tests
- Where ever possible ultrasound/ echo for cardiac problems.
- Referral centre for Sanjeevani hospitals/ Sarla Hospital and mother and child hospitals.
- Local management under medical university ( PBM) with MoUs with partner organisations.
- Lease / rental model of premises.
- doctors will do the consultatio either physically and via telemedicine.